- I married my high school sweetheart, Daniel, at 19.
- I’m the lucky mommy to my 4 year old daughter Audrey. She is my mini-me! Needless to say, by 7 months old she knew to stop, drop, and smile as soon as she saw a phone/camera pointed at her!
- I was a surrogate and gave birth to a precious baby girl in December of 2018.
- I’m a licensed Missouri cosmetologist and have been a stylist at Eclektica Salon in Briarcliff for the last few years! I worked for Adorn Style Show 2017 where I did hair styling and makeup application on models such as 2017’s Miss Teen USA, Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff.
- If you catch me in public my hair and makeup will either be perfectly on point, or I look like I just rolled out of bed and will not feel a bit of shame (this is more of a fair warning).
- I can get along with any and everyone!
- I love to sing! That’s the one thing that can instantly calm me down and take my mind off things.
For starters, I am just your average woman. Like many others I sometimes feel insecure, have feelings of inadequacy and plenty of shortcomings. Still, I love to feel sexy, desirable, and down right bad ass! The first time I ever felt truly womanly was when I had my maternity boudoir photo shoot. I had SUCH a distorted image of my pregnant body. Seeing those photos made me view myself in a way I never thought possible. That feeling is what I want to gift so many women.
One thing I know I have is an eye for beauty and the ability to find it in absolutely anything. No matter your shape, size, race, etc., I will be your personal hype woman from start to finish and make you feel like the goddess I know you are!
To top it off, since I am a licensed cosmetologist, I get to style your hair and apply your makeup! When you’re already nervous about your shoot, you won’t have to warm yourself up to yet another person. I'm your boudoir photographer and stylist all in one!
As your boudoir photographer, it is my job to uphold the highest standards when dealing with discretion.
Unless you sign a Model Release (separate from the boudoir contract) granting me permission to use your photos, they will be kept under lock and key. The only eyes that will see your photos are mine, yours, and anyone necessary in order to manufacture your album, prints, etc that you have purchased. I will say, most women end up allowing me to share their photos because they love them so much.
Part of my job as your boudoir photographer is to be knowledgeable with composition and poses. Not only will I verbally guide you into your pose, but I am a very hands-on person and will get into the position myself to show you, or (with your permission) I will physically adjust your body in order to capture the best image possible!
I practice poses in front of a mirror to fully comprehend what I need a body to do to look the best.
Take it from me, if your body doesn't hurt the day after your boudoir photo shoot we didn’t do it right! Beauty is pain!
Yes! However, I’m all about embracing everything you were given. I will not edit so heavily that you look like a completely different person. But that’s because I know your images will be perfect without all of that!
Tanning/spray tan lines as well as tattoos will not be edited out.
All you need to do to get ready for your boudoir photo shoot is find some bangin' lingerie, pamper yourself by maybe getting a mani/pedi, and show up to the studio with clean, dry hair and a makeup-free face! Leave the rest to your boudoir photographer.